We are looking for an experienced trainer to join our organization. The trainer will be responsible for evaluating our needs and current practices, alongside creating and delivering a training development plan complete with materials, tutorials, instructions, and learning resources such as online modules and guides. The ideal candidate will be a confident public speaker and a devoted educator who is up-to-date on the latest resources needed to improve employee training and performance. The trainer will also be responsible for researching and selecting the best platform to deliver and utilize training materials.
This role will see you join AGAM’s team, where you will work on machine learning systems for providing near-real-time transaction fraud predictions.
You will join an ambitious team of data scientists and engineers who are working to deliver fraud detection ML models to AGAM’s merchants, at scale. Your work will move the needle within a product area that has high strategic importance to AGAM.ai
- Develop a schedule to assess training needs
- Conduct employee surveys and interviews
- Consult with other trainers, managers, and leadership
- Track and compile collected data
- Conceptualize training materials based on data and research
- Communicate training needs and online resources
- Create training strategies, initiatives, and materials
- Contact and utilize outside vendors and resources for instructional technology
- Test and review created materials
- Maintain a database of all training materials
- Instruct employee training and onboarding
- Conduct training through new materials
- Review employee performance and learning
- Coordinate and monitor enrollment, schedules, costs, and equipment
Requirements and Skills
- Five (5) years’ previous experience as a trainer, corporate training specialist, or related position
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and instructional software
- Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching platforms
- Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/sales goals
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and have efficient time management skills
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in education, business, human resources, information technology, or related field
- Master’s degree or certification from any talent and training associations is a plus
- Knowledge & training experience on Financial Technology / Software.
- Experience with Telecom, Bank, MFI, Fintech, or any other Technology companies is a plus.
- Hands on training and expertise with underbanked and underserved communities.
- Knowledge about digital mobile banking services and train accordingly.
Part-time / On-demand
Job Location & Training Place