Operations Officer Dhaka Bangladesh
We are a fast-growing fintech start-up with a dynamic and global team across United Kingdom, India and Bangladesh. Our AI powered platform helps financial institutions to make accurate lending decisions. Our customers are individuals and businesses.
About the role:
We are looking for Operations Officer who will be responsible of complete implementation cycle of the project and maintenance. He/She will be involved in performing detailed analysis, documenting processes, knowledge transfer, and as per requirements performing user acceptance testing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and direct daily company administrative processes and procedures.
- Report to and assist Chief Executive Officer in daily tasks and duties.
- Ensure company policies align with and advance business objectives.
- Strategically map-out, plan, and manage projects.
- Analyze and maintain accounts and all operational information.
- Develop improved marketing and media functionality that enhances brand presence.
- Communicate with management teams to confirm execution of company processes.
- Train staff in policies and procedures and supervise their daily task.
- Set goals for staff and monitor their progress.
- Develop monthly performance and progress reports.
- Ensure compliance with best business practices throughout organisation.
- Implement improved operational measures and policies that promotes efficiency.
- Contribute to innovation of new products.
- Track and maintain budgets of operational costs.
- Coordinate relevant vendors and manage subscriptions.
- Monitor weekly task lists.
- Maintain positive client and vendor relationships.
- Develop and implement human resources.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Information technology or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in operations preferred
- Strong business acumen and work ethic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and other operational software
- Experience developing and modeling human resources
- Adept problem solver and decision maker
- Excellent communicator both orally and written
- Diligent and proactive
- Respectful of deadlines
Great to have’s:
- Must have skills or competencies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Being able to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment as in a competitive landscape, new data keeps flowing in rapidly and the world is constantly changing.
What we offer you?
- An open minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic technologists.
- Getting to work with our clients and be part of the next level evolution.
Hybrid of remote and on-premises in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Yearly Bonus: 1
- Bonus will be applicable after getting permanent