Business Development Manager
We are a fast-growing fintech start-up with a dynamic and global team across United Kingdom, India and Bangladesh. Our AI powered platform helps financial institutions to make accurate lending decisions. Our customers are individuals and businesses.
- We are looking for an energetic person for Business Development Manager position.
- Branding Service and Product
- Handle Corporate Clients
- Good Presentation Skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Business centric, focused and goal-oriented
- Responsible for meeting the assigned sales targets through effective planning & execution of the plans.
- Business development with regards to the sourcing of good quality receivables
- Acquisition of new clients and act as a relationship manager of existing clients
- Build a client base by consistently putting forth effort and looking for opportunities to onboard new clients by identifying business opportunities in the area to expand.
- Identification of local brokers and business development partners, management of the relationship and support of local legal entities and business administrative aspects
- Creating development plans and forecasting sales targets and growth projections
- Identifying market opportunities through meetings, networking, and other channels
- Meeting existing and potential clients and building positive relationships
- Liaising with colleagues to develop sales and marketing strategies
- Preparing and producing financial projections, sales targets reports for management
- Preparing sales presentations and participating in sales meetings
- Training business developers and sales colleagues
- Ability to manage complex projects & multitask.
- Develop and execute monthly and annual Marketing plan for the Management Team
- Execute ideas and strategies for the further development of business opportunities.
- Initiate innovative marketing strategies to increase business turnover and discuss them with the top management for possible implementation
- Provide inputs to management based on market information to enable the Company to develop capabilities in areas that will give strategic leverage for future businesses.
- Minimum 8 years of proven expertise in operating and managing area(s) such as Business Development, Sales, Marketing, or any other relevant department.
- The ideal candidate should be someone who have experience working with Telecom, Bank, MFI, Fintech or any other Technology companies.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Marketing or any other relevant degree
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Marketing will be preferred.
- Skills Required: Business Development, Marketing knowledge, Computer skill
- Should be self-motivated, hardworking, and ready to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills through email, over the phone & in person.
- Ability to think quickly and speak clearly.
- This individual will need to be organized, thorough, responsive, detail oriented, reliable and a good communicator with strong phone skills.
- The ability to multi-task is required.
- Language proficiency in Bengali & English is a must in reading and writing both.
- Proficient in Excel/various database applications
- Internet & Computer savvy.
- Interpersonal skills are required.
Job Location & Workplace
Dhaka, hybrid of work from home and on office premise
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per KPI commission on successful onboards
- Weekly 2 holidays
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Yearly Bonus: 1
- Bonus will be applicable after getting permanent.