We are a fast-growing fintech start-up with a dynamic and global team across United Kingdom, India and Bangladesh. Our AI powered platform helps financial institutions to make accurate lending decisions. Our customers are individuals and businesses.
We are looking for an experienced Finance Executive to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance Executive responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Collaborating with executive team in establishing more effective processes and controls to ensure the integrity of a company’s ledger
- Providing management with accurate and comprehensive financial information to guide effective policy making and financial strategising
- Overseeing all financial control activities, including the review and analysis of monthly and quarterly numbers and disclosures
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Taking care of the tax preparation duties or liaising with external tax accountants for tax preparation
- Coordinate and direct preparation of budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Summarising budget trends, analysing deficiencies and reporting variances to executives
- Ensuring that organisation meets the necessary tax, permit and licencing requirements
- Providing external auditors with the necessary documentation and support
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- Proven working experience as a Finance or Accounts Executive.
- 4+ years of overall combined accountancy and finance expertise.
- Advanced degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or Law.
- Fully qualified Accountant with a qualification from an institution.
- Experience in a business or finance environment; management experience; leadership skills; interpersonal skills; outstanding mathematical skills;
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Honesty; integrity; reliability; solid written and verbal communication skills; high attention to detail; organisational skills; critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Research skills; analytical skills; computer skills; understanding of data privacy standards.
- Experience with creating financial statements
Job Location & Workplace
Dhaka (Anywhere), hybrid of work from home and in office premise
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Yearly Bonus: 1 (Bonus will be applicable after the probationary period)